Do you believe in happy endings? When your mom says - Dont worry everything’s gonna be alright?
I do. Still. With all my heart’s power. I do.
By now I am ready to try again. Get into that boxing ring, and let life get a piece of me. There is a lot that is coming up. My brothers are getting new jobs, my college is running faster than me. And before I know it, I’ve already finished a third of my college life. I’m ready to give the tissues a break, ready to accept it all. I’ve got a big family, caring friends, people I love no matter what. I’m a little bruised, a little hung but hopefully a little smarter. I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end, we don’t. Perhaps luck exists, somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance and in the peace that comes from knowing that you just can’t know it all. Life’s funny that way, once you look over the wheel. You might end up right where you belong. Even though you didn’t expect to get there. You might just still reach, without help, without love, without anyone. So here I am, giving my new blog a fresh new entry. With the promise that I plan to make this blog last, and not delete it in the end.
Cya
3 comments:
yes
happy endings exist
u deleted ur last blog??
nice stuff..u write well..:)
u write well apurva!!
u deleted ur blog?..haw...
Post a Comment