Thursday, July 10, 2008
I hate them all...
I don't believe it. I mean how crappy can people get? How disgusting!!
I think it's my bad luck all the way. Or probably the bad effect of college. So many people that i have met in the recent days, seemed so good... But suddenly i see this other side of their personality. And i am so disgusted i never want to see their faces again.
Probably its good that i saw them for what they really are before its too late. But this whole experience has led me to question my own judgement skills.
I think i really suck in understanding people and their hidden motives. And most of all Men are big losers. In my whole life in college, i don't think i appreciate any boy even as a human being. I dunno. So many things that they do have led me to question that entire species of the human population. Probably if i didn't have my rocking brothers and my Dad, and 2 particular people, i would have been off the entire male population.
I feel like retching when i think of most of them. Sick, fools, misers, heartless, and above all LIARS!
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!
I just spoiled my entire day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment